Soft Play Rules
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times.
- Shoes, jewelry, and glasses MUST be removed before entering the soft play area to avoid injury.
- No food, drinks, candy, or gum is allowed in the soft play area.
- No water balloons, paint, or face painting are allowed in or near the soft play area.
- No smoking near the soft play area.
- No climbing, pulling or sitting on the safety gates.
- Always make sure the soft play area stays within its maximum capacity and appropriate ages of 5 and younger.
- No pets or sharp objects near or in the soft play area.
- Adults are not allowed to SIT, STAND OR LEAN on equipment.
- CHILDREN MUST BE DRY WHEN ENTERING PLAY AREA.
Bounce House Rules
Each inflatable has it’s own set of rules that are visually listed on the inflatable itself. These rules are to be followed at all times during the duration of the rental to insure safety. The following rules listed below are additional guidelines to help provide even more safety as well as to keep our inflatables from any possible damage.
- Play at your own risk.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- No shoes, sneakers, flip flops or sandals.
- No food, candy, gum, or beverages in the inflatable area
- NO face paints, party poppers, colored streamers, glitter or SILLY STRING is to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
- No pushing, shoving, wrestling, horseplay, or piling.
- No uneven size difference of players.
- No more than the recommended number of players on unit at any one time.
- All sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, bling on pockets, etc.)
- Do not enter if you are pregnant or have physical problems.
- No adults & children bouncing at the same time.
- No climbing, hanging or sitting on walls.
- Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the extension cords, fuses and make sure the blower is still secure, upright, and has no obstructions. If it does not resolve the issue, inform us immediately.
- If bad weather is to suddenly occur, children are to be removed immediately, blower is to be turned off, removed from bounce house and stored somewhere safev